Monday, September 28, 2026

How much is a used graphing calculator?

I buy used graphing calculators frequently.  I lend the TI 83 calcs students; they hold on to them for several years to use in math and science classes.  I keep a set of TI 84 calcs in class.  Teens forget their devices.  We use the TI 84 calc with EasyTemp sensors, as digital thermometers, too.  I have had the best luck buying used graphing calcs from Good Will online.  Really.  I tried eBay and Amazon.  Both times, the less expensive calcs had gritty keys.  Boooo!  

How much do new calcs cost?


Now, before I bid, I check to see the calc powers on and the cost of shipping.  My target price for a TI 83 is $15 and $35 for a TI 84.  I usually buy a lot of TI83 models to get an individual price of $15.  I just bought TI 84s.  The price is about the same as eBay; all the calculators power on and work.





No comments:

Post a Comment